So! You finally decided to pop the question under browsing! Keep the best amount of cushion cut engagement rings for women that are out there. Feel a little overwhelmed yet? Well, you shouldn’t !as long as you remember the 4 C’s of diamond grading, you should have no problem finding quality engagement rings for women and at a good price. First let’s go through the 4 C’s!
- CUT : Probably the biggest factor that goes into the actual look and beauty engagement rings. The cut of the diamond is only depended on the skill of the diamond cutter, The more precise he is, the more expensive the diamond will be. Finding a great Gem Cutter can save you money on upload piece, since his work will make up for it.
- COLOR : You want to get as close to colorless as possible with the diamond, but most likely you are going to find more towards a light yellow or a light brown. There are other colors available which are cheaper, so find out if your fiancé likes different colored engagement rings for women and you could save some dough.
Ultimate Guide to the Best Cushion Cut Wedding Rings
- CLARITY : If a diamond is internally flowed it’s called an inclusion ,if the flow is external it’s called a blemish, while it’s rare to find diamonds without inclusions or blemishes, what’s more important is to find diamonds that use the cut in setting to minimize the visibility of them, so that they can only be seen under magnification.
- CARAT : This is the actual weight of the diamond in metric carats, this is the most objective point of the 4 C’s, as any of the other three C’s can make up for poor carats. In general, a carat equals 0,2 gram and is divided into a 100-point scale.
All the four C’s aside, it’s really the fifth C that no one talks about which ensures quality in engagement rings for women is
- The CERTIFICATE : finding cushion cut engagement rings for women with a certificate of authenticity for the diamond will ensure that you are paying the right price for a quality piece.
Armed with all this knowledge you should now be able to find that diamond in a rough. Literally, to get started! look no further than in our very own engagement rings store ,which pulls together rings from many different merchants and web sites all into one single database.
5 tips to buying an Engagement Ring
Reviews of the Best Cushion Cut Wedding Rings
I was in my last months of pregnancy when i bought this stunning, sparkly and sophisticated ring. It is really classy, similar to my wedding ring , with its impressive quality, and its authentic middle stone and recognizable size, one can hardly question its fakeness
My man and I had decided to bought a provisional ring, I was extremely worried about it “looking fake”. When I saw the picture and read its evaluation, I was like “Ok, right the moment I gotta have something temporary let’s just have this one” ,The very satisfying surprise was when I opened the box, God! It is so polished and glamorous ! I loved it , like for real! I had another , being my “real wedding ring” but now I’m blindly in love with this one. It’s like we have been married for a year ago, not just after he proposes in a few days
I’ve bought this ring in order to leave my real one safe and sound at home and not leave my fingers bare, though it looks very authentic and real, Its size and my real ring’s are alike, It looks shiny and perfect . I do not know whether it will discolor or the stones will fall out, all I can do is keep you informed about it after 2 weeks vacation. So far so good! I’ve taken a side-by-side picture of it with my real set.